Posted by Keelan on March 13th, 2008 Leave a Comment
With Federal Government year end (aka March Madness) upon us, Cathren Ronberg, joined the Ottawa office of Thornley Fallis as a Senior Consultant a couple of weeks ago. I sent an email around internally, but forgot/was too busy to do a post.
Prior to that, she has been:
- Director of Corporate Communications, Hydro Ottawa
- Director of Public Affairs, Toronto Hydro
- Director of Corporate Relations & Advertising for the Americas, Alcatel Cable
- Director of Corporate Relations & Advertising, Alcatel Canada Wire
- Vice-President, Berger & Associates (Berger, which I believe was bought by H&K, also yielded PR Superstar Terry Fallis)
Cathren has also worked as an independent consultant, freelance writer and radio/TV journalist.
On one hand, February-March is a good time to start at an Ottawa PR firm because we are super busy and you are immediately given more work than you can handle.
On the other hand, February-March is a bad time to start at an Ottawa PR firm because we are super busy and you are immediately given more work than you can hanlde.
Welcome and good luck Cathren, we’ll get to know you in April.