Posted by Keelan on June 13th, 2008 1 Comment
Our firm, Thornley Fallis, is actively recruiting experienced public relations and communications consultants for our growing Ottawa office.
Candidates should have a consulting, agency or journalism background and/or significant experience in conceptualizing, planning and executing public relations programs and activities for government organizations, private sector companies and/or national associations.
Successful candidates will demonstrate the ability to:
- Build and lead teams, allocate resources, and manage multiple projects and budgets simultaneously.
- Deploy a broad range of leading-edge communications methodologies and tactics.
- Manage relationships and provide clients with effective strategic advice.
- Integrate new media, web and social media tools into communications programs.
- Develop and close new business opportunities, including proposal development and presenting to clients/prospects.
Candidates must be highly-motivated and thrive in a fast-paced team environment, possess superior communications and exceptional writing skills, and deliver outstanding client service. Bilingualism is an asset.
The Thornley Fallis team prides itself on working collaboratively, and we are looking for consultants interested in joining a group of fun, dynamic professionals who are committed to providing clients with the best possible counsel, service and results.
CVs can be submitted to me:
Vice-President & General Manager
Thornley Fallis Communications
55 Metcalfe Street, Suite 730
Ottawa, Ontario K1P 6L5